For hirings,call Graham now on 0411 722 793
The only 1936 stretch Cadillac limousine in the world!
It was originally owned by the Anthony Hordern Family.
Call Graham now on 0411 722 793
Luxurious 1936 Cadillac limousine transport
. City Tours
. Country Tours
. Special Occasions
. TV and Film
. Airport Transfers
. Photographic Shoots
. Corporate Work
. Sporting Events
Our personal and courteous attention will help to make your special
day truly memorable.
You’ll find our service quietly efficient and unobtrusive, yet
impeccable and totally professional.
Champagne is included in our competitive rates. And after the
reception, we are available to whisk the bride and groom away to
their hotel in our awesome Cadillac.
This car will turn all the heads!
Why arrive at your formal in an “LWB” (that stands for “Long,White and Boring”-you know,those limos with boomerangs on the back)?
Be right up there with the stars and rock up in style in a unique Cadillac limousine.
City and Country Tours
Our air-conditioned chauffeur- driven limousine tours are the
ultimate in style and luxury.
We will show you the sights of Sydney or take you on an
unforgettable tour to the Hunter Valley, Berrima, the Blue
Mountains, Jenolan Caves, Canberra – wherever your fancy takes
And the longer the tour, the cheaper our hourly rate becomes.
Surprise your loved ones and friends on that special occasion by
picking them up in our classic Cadillac on the way to lunch, dinner,
the theatre or perhaps a picnic outdoors.
We will provide refreshments to suit the occasion.
Pamper yourself in our superb Cadillac limousine on the way to or
from the airport-what a way to go, what a way to arrive!
Promotions,TV and Film
Limited only by your imagination,promote your product in a unique
way, by featuring our antique Cadillac as the centrepiece for your
next promotion or advertisement. Enquire about our very
Our 1936 Cadillac is comprehensively equipped:
• modern drive train (Lexis V8 motor and gear box,Ford 9”, Jaguar steering, discs all round)
• totally authentic and beautifully restored exterior, original running boards, wide whitewall
• tires, two spare tyres in metal wheel covers
• weighs 2.5 tonnes,yet is capable of (and has done!) over 100 miles per hour
• television and video
• radio/cassette and CD system, with eight speakers
• fully air-conditioned and heated
• lovely maroon buttoned leather on superbly comfortable seats
• divider window for privacy
• huge passenger compartment capable of seating six to eight people, with enormous head and leg room
• lace blinds for extra privacy
• chauffeur extraordinaire!
17 Torrington Road
Strathfield NSW Australia 2135
0411 722 793